Books Authored on The Business of Art
The Business of Art - Visual Artists in Canada,
Fourth Edition, c. 2012.
Print = ISBN 978-0-9731049-2-9
Available Soon, Ebook = ISBN 978-0-9731049-3-6
Audience: This text book targets independent visual artists in Canada and abroad. It also targets educators, curators, arts administrators and cultural workers. The Table of Contents (PDF) lists 9 chapters, all topic headings, bibliography, and appendices.
- Soft-cover, acetate protectors. Perfect for the studio.
- Spiral bound. Leaves hands free while reading.
- Blank adjacent pages for sketches and notes beside topic headings.
- 11 by 8.5 inches, 57 pages
- Headings for each topic listed in The Table of Contents by page number
- Point-form written style for fast access to substance.
- Exercises outlined for each chapter.
- Photographs and artwork by Sandra Hawkins
- Bibliography with corresponding ISBNs